Autol Science and technology people-oriented, set up a market. oriented, rich social competitiveness of the remuneration and welfare system;attach great importance to the training and development of human resources.
Machining Process Engineer
- Time of issue:2021-06-24 13:01:19
Job description and job requirements：
1. College degree or above majoring in mechanical design and manufacturing, mechatronics, automation, etc.;
2. More than 3 years of working experience in mechanical process design;
3. Master the regulations and national standards of process standards, and be proficient in using CAD, SOLIDWORKS and other drawing tools;
4. Understand the principle of machine tools, be familiar with machining processes such as turning, milling, planing and grinding, and understand common materials and heat treatment knowledge;
5. Be able to independently complete the preparation of machining processes, the selection of equipment and tools, able to solve various quality problems on site, and able to design various fixtures, auxiliary tools, inspection tools, etc.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone